Saturday, August 20, 2011

Meet me at Connections in Vegas

I will be speaking this year at Connection in Las Vegas September 7 – 9. If you are going to be at the show look me up and introduce yourself. All members of my best Cleaners List will have a chance to do a short video with me for inclusion on the list. The list is a great tool but the list with video increases results dramatically. I will also be interviewing Industry Leaders and looking at the very best in Rug Cleaning Equipment.
You will be able to find me at the Rug Badger display booth and demonstration. My old friend Dusty was kind enough to invite me out and has promised to show me around. I will also be talking about the secrets of cleaning Oriental Rugs. I bet that you think that since I will be in an equipment booth it will be about buying more expensive equipment that will make you rich. Trust me it isn't. New equipment can be a help when you really begin to need it but the most important things are First and Foremost
GET THE RUGS CLEAN.
Then secondly it is to build the business to generate the rugs to clean. So the real secret is first come rugs, then comes money, then comes equipment. I bet you won't hear that very often at the show.